New Lightweight Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo Offers Maximum Capacity, Comfort, and Portability
by Think Tank Photo Press Release
Think Tank Photo News ISBN/ITEM#: CM161106HELIPAK
Date: 06 November 2016
Links: Think Tank Photo Press Release / Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo Product Page /
On September 13, 2016, Think Tank Photo released the latest in its product line for drone owners, the new lightweight Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo.
Drone users can now carry their 3DR Solo, 15-inch laptop, controller, GoPros, charger, spare rotors, extra batteries, jacket, tools, and more in a robust and yet lightweight new backpack, the Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo. Unlike rigid hard cases that lack extra carrying capacity and comfort, this new backpack is designed for 3DR drone enthusiasts who want to be able to carry all of their gear with them all the time.
- Custom divider set specifically designed for the 3DR Solo and allows you to reconfigure your bag depending on what gear you're carrying
- International and domestic carry on size compatible
- Dedicated 15-inch laptop pocket
- Protective, lightweight, and very portable
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable, long lasting materials on the market
- Protective rotor thread caps included
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Water bottle pocket on side
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support articulated air-channel and removable padded waistbelt allowing travel into remote areas
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone, cliff bar, goo pack, etc.
- Robust handles to ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover helps to protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use.
(Source: Think Tank Photo)
Return to Index
Our advertisers make TechRevu possible, and
your consideration is appreciated.
Our Other Pubs: